BASE PUSH CART
- Completely Welded Tubular Steel Frame
- Primed and Painted With Rustoleum
- Welded Stainless Steel Construction Inside and Out
STEAM TABLE MODEL 300
- One 1/3 size pot with lid and two 1-1/2 qt.condiment pots.
- One 1/3 size pot with roll grate and with lid.
- One 1/2 size pot with lid and divider.
- Large 26-1/2 x 21-1/2 x 12″ deep stainless steel cooler insulated with rigid urethane insulation for durability and maximum life for ice.
- Polished stainless steel insulated door for easy access.
HOT & COLD WATER SYSTEM
- Stainless steel double compartment sinks 10″ x 6″ x 4″ with brass and chrome swivel faucet.
- Five gallons each, hot land cold water supplies.
- 12 gallon waste water tank with quick drain ball valve.
- All of the above meet NSF standards.
- Push carts are mounted on two 20″ chrome, heavy duty, semi-pneumatic wheels with a pneumatic tire and heavy duty swivel caster on front for easy steering and shock absorption.
- Large storage compartment under steam table.
- Storage compartment on side of cart.
- Each of these have keyed locks for security.
STANDARD WITH CARTS
- Two-shelf display case with plexiglass doors.
- Condiment tray.
- Wax paper and napkin dispenser.
- Propane rack with hose alnd regulator.
- 6-1/2″ umbrella.
- 1-1/4″ stainless steel push handle.
Cart can also be made in an electric model – small up charge.
DIMENSIONS: L x W x H:
- MODEL No. 300 63-1/2″ x 34-3/4″ x 54-1/2″